The Nokogiri Ice Saw brings traditional Japanese craftsmanship to premium bar service. Cut and carve large blocks of ice with this stainless steel ice saw.
The effort and precision that goes in to Japanese mixology is inspiring for all cocktail culture. Crafted in Japan, this ice saw lets you bring a piece of the Japanese mindset to your bar top.
- Traditional Japanese design ice tool
- Alternating curved teeth for superior cutting
- Cuts on the pull-back
- 28.5cm blade designed for large blocks of ice
- 2-stud curved wooden handle for easy grip
- Japanese text detail on the blade
- Hand wash recommended – see our Barware Care page for more information