The Calabrese Julep Spoon gives high end design and premium steel for great longevity and functionality. An eye-catching solid steel ball mounted on the top of the spoon allows gentle rolling and bruising of solid ingredients. An angled spoon head allows a greater range when stirring, and gives easier lifting of ingredients in a mixing glass.
Made from Urban Bar's premium steel, this mixing spoon features a great lifespan due to the excellent corrosion resistance properties of the steel.
- Japanese style bar spoon designed in collaboration with Salvatore ‘The Maestro’ Calabrese
- Angled head to allow perfect stirring and layering
- Solid steel ball end for gently rolling and bruising solid ingredients
- Twisted stem for layering drinks
- Head gives approximate 5ml measure
- Made from premium 0.9mm 18/8 Japanese steel for greater corrosion resistance
- Outlasts standard poor grade steel shakers
- Polished finish
- Dishwasher safe - see our Steel Care Guide page for more information
Metal Properties18/8 Stainless Steel, Polished Finish